Cenotes & Paradise Lagoon (departs from Akumal)
Enjoy an unforgettable day exploring the region’s iconic natural attractions.
The Yucatan Peninsula boasts thousands of freshwater “cenotes” (sinkholes) hidden deep in its jungle clad interior. Swim in a beautiful cenote and admire its crystal clear fresh water and its characteristic geological formations that contain many interesting marine fossils.
Afterwards travel to the coastline and discover the unique underwater world of a marine inlet. Snorkel above beautiful rock formations, colorful coral and marine vegetation, and admire the abundance of brightly colored tropical fish that inhabit this incredible place.
Your Cenotes & Paradise Lagoon (departs from Akumal) includes the following:
- Bilingual staff
- Round trip transportation
- Marine inlet snorkel tour
- Cenote swim
- All snorkel equipment required
- Life jacket
- Bottled water
- Tour duration: 5 hours
- Tour schedule: 08:00 AM; Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays
- Tour departure: from selected hotels (details will accompany your reservation confirmation)
- Age restrictions: minimum age 8 years; children between 8-12 years pay children’s price
- Clients who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate
Please bring the following to your Cenotes & Paradise Lagoon (departs from Akumal):
- Biodegradable sunscreen/repellent
- Sunglasses and hat
- Comfortable walking shoes or sports sandals
- Extra $$ for tips, etc.