Private Bicycle, Zip-line & Cenote Excursion (departs from Akumal)
The sleepy fishing village of Puerto Morelos, located between the popular destinations of Cancun and Playa del Carmen, boasts great snorkeling, delicious seafood, exciting jungle adventure and small town Caribbean tranquillity.
Enjoy an easy bicycle tour through the subtropical rainforest surrounding the town, zipline over the forest canopy and end it all with a swim and snorkel tour in the refreshing, crystal clear freshwater of a beautiful cenote (naturally occurring well).
This a perfect adventure day out for the entire family.
Regular Price (Club Wagon or similar)
$690 (1-2 people)
$790 (3-4 people)
$890 (5-6 people)
$990 (7-8 people)
$1,090 (9-10 people)
Deluxe Price (SUV)
$949 (1-2 people)
$1.040 (3-4 people)
$1,240 (5-6 people)
Your Private Bicycle, Zip-line & Cenote Excursion (departs from Akumal) includes the following:
- Bilingual staff
- Round trip transportation
- Guided jungle bicycle tour
- Zip line
- Cenote swim
- All equipment required
- Light lunch
- Entrance fees
- Tour duration: 6 hours
- Tour schedule: 8:00 AM daily
- Tour departure: from selected hotels (details will accompany your reservation confirmation)
- Clients who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate
Please bring the following to your Private Bicycle, Zip-line & Cenote Excursion (departs from Akumal):
- Biodegradable sunscreen / repellent
- Swimsuit and towel
- Comfortable walking shoes or sports sandals
- Extra $$ for tips, etc.