Private Reef Snorkel & Cenote Excursion (departs from Akumal)
An adventure day out for the entire family that combines two of the region’s iconic natural wonders: coral reefs and freshwater cenotes.
Enjoy an unforgettable snorkel tour along the world’s second longest barrier reef at the Puerto Morelos National Marine Park, a protected marine reserve that is home to a wide variety of tropical marine life and colorful coral formations.
After your guided reef snorkeling tour journey deep into the subtropical jungle of the Yucatan Peninsula to a beautiful cenote (naturally occurring well). Here you will swim and snorkel in its crystal clear freshwaters while admiring the incredible geological formations that surround you at every turn.
Regular (Club Wagon or similar)
$685 (1-2 people)
$749 (3-4 people)
$849 (5-6 people)
$929 (7-8 people)
$990 (9-10 people)
$890 (1-2 people)
$990 (3-4 people)
$1,090 (5-6 people)
Your Private Reef Snorkel & Cenote Excursion (departs from Akumal) includes the following:
- Bilingual staff
- Round trip transportation
- Guided reef snorkel tour
- Cenote swim
- All equipment required
- Entrance fees
- Tour duration: 5 hours
- Tour schedule: 8:00 AM daily
- Tour departure: from selected hotels (details will accompany your reservation confirmation)
- Clients who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate
Please bring the following to your Private Reef Snorkel & Cenote Excursion (departs from Akumal):
- Biodegradable sunscreen / repellent
- Swimsuit and towel
- Comfortable walking shoes or sports sandals
- Extra $$ for tips, etc.