Cabo Pulmo Scuba Diving (departs from Cabo San Lucas)
Dive into the heart of the Sea of Cortés and explore Cabo Pulmo National Park, a pristine marine sanctuary that is home to an abundance of incredibly varied marine life.
Visit underwater attractions including el lslote, el Bajo, los Cantiles and a sunken tuna boat from a storm in 1939 whose pilot house and hull are now covered in corals, green anemones and a few nudibranchs!
Immerse yourself in adventure and let this colorful, aquatic universe take your breath away!
Your Cabo Pulmo Scuba Diving (departs from Cabo San Lucas) includes the following:
- Bilingual staff
- Round trip transportation
- All equipment required
- 2 Tank dive
- Tour duration: 8 hours
- Tour schedule: 09:00 AM Mondays through Fridays
- Tour departure: from selected hotels (details will accompany your reservation confirmation)
- Age restrictions: minimum age 12 years
- Only certified divers will be allowed to participate
- No professional underwater camera equipment permitted
- Clients who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate
Please bring the following to your Cabo Pulmo Scuba Diving (departs from Cabo San Lucas):
- Open Water Dive certification
- Biodegradable sunscreen/repellent
- Change of clothing
- Light sweater
- Extra $$ for tips, etc.