Dolphin Trainer for a Day (departs from Cabo San Lucas)
Whether you’re considering a career with dolphins or just want to spend more time with them, this is an adventure designed for those looking for a life-changing experience – enjoy a full day’s work of learning and fun caring for one of the most enchanting and intelligent mammals in the world.
Designed for those who crave more than just swimming with dolphins, this program offers the unique opportunity to spend an unforgettable day helping the team of experts at the Dolphin Center in Cabo San Lucas.
Working behind-the-scenes alongside these dolphin experts, you will be in close contact with the resident Pacific Bottlenose dolphins throughout the entire day, while witnessing first-hand the intriguing world of marine mammal professionals. You will learn the essential skills of caring for dolphins as you assist these experts in every detail of their work, from feeding and behavioral training techniques to helping out with the varios dolphin programs on offer.
This a bucket list experience!
Your Dolphin Trainer for a Day program (departs from Cabo San Lucas) includes the following:
- Bilingual staff
- Round trip transportation
- 5 Hour-long training session
- Swim with dolphins
- Trainer’s uniform
- DVD and digital photo of the dolphin training experience
- Bottled water
- Life jacket
- Wetsuit (winter months)
- Restrooms, lockers
- Tour duration: 5 hours
- Tour schedule: 10:00 AM Monday to Friday
- Tour departure: from selected hotels (details will accompany your reservation confirmation)
- Age restrictions: minimum age 12 years
- Use of any type of sunblock is not permitted
- Use of personal cameras or jewelry is not permitted during the swim program
- Life jackets are provided and required
- Clients who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate
Please bring the following to your Dolphin Trainer for a Day program (departs from Cabo San Lucas):
- Extra $$ for tips etc…