Outback & Camel Safari (departs from Cabo San Lucas)
The Outback & Camel Safari is an unforgettable eco-adventure. Off-road Mercedes Benz Unimogs trucks take you deep into the heart of the Baja outback on a voyage of discovery, spectacular views, delicious cuisine and an exciting beach camel ride in Rancho San Cristobal, making this exclusive adventure something not to be missed.
As you travel through the Baja Outback, ancient cacti line the sandy pathways which are home to a huge array of wildlife. Look out for the huge cara caras, foxes, deer and chipmunks that live the area. During the winter months, be sure to keep an eye out for humpback whales as they swim past the ranch.
And if this isn’t enough the day ends with a delicious regional Mexican lunch and a well-earned tequila-tasting session!
Your Outback & Camel Safari (departs from Cabo San Lucas) includes the following:
- Bilingual staff
- Round trip transportation
- Off-road Mercedes Benz Unimogs
- Camel ride
- Bottled water
- Regional lunch
- Tequila tasting
- Tour duration: 3 hours
- Tour schedule: 09:00 AM, 12:00 PM and 3:00 PM daily (except Sundays)
- Tour departure: from selected hotels (details will accompany your reservation confirmation)
- Age restrictions: minimum age 5 years
- Maximum weight 120kgs / 265lbs
- Pregnant women will not be allowed to participate
- Clients who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate
Please bring the following to your Outback & Camel Safari (departs from Cabo San Lucas):
- Biodegradable sunscreen/repellent
- Hat and sunglasses
- Cool, comfortable clothing and a light sweater (during winter months)
- Tennis or hiking shoes
- Extra $$ for tips, etc.