Open Water Diver Referral Course (departs from Cabo San Lucas)
If you’ve always wanted to take scuba diving lessons, experience unparalleled adventure and see the world beneath the waves, this is where it starts. Get your scuba diving certification with an Open Water Diver Certification – the world’s most popular and widely recognized scuba course. Millions of people have learned to scuba dive and gone on to discover the wonders of the aquatic world through this course.
The Open Water Diver Certification consists of three main phases:
Knowledge Development (online, independent study or in a classroom) to understand basic principles of scuba diving
Confined Water Dives to learn basic scuba skills
Open Water Dives to use your skills and explore
Where better to do your confined and open water dives than Cabo, whose waters are home to some of the best scuba diving anywhere on earth. So take a plunge into waters which are home to great visibility and some of the most dazzling displays of soft coral and marine life you’ll ever see.
Your Open Water Diver Referral Course (departs from Cabo San Lucas) includes the following:
- Certified bilingual instructor
- All equipment required
- Confined Water Dives
- Open Water Dives
- A maximum of 4 students per group
- Tour duration: 2 days
- Tour schedule: to be scheduled with instructor
- Tour departure: from a private marina in Cabo (details will accompany your reservation confirmation)
- Age restrictions: minimum age 10 years
- Only Open Water certified divers will be allowed to participate
- Good swimming skills will be necessary
- Clients need to be in good physical health
- Clients who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate
Please bring the following to your Open Water Diver Referral Course (departs from Cabo San Lucas):
- Biodegradable sunscreen/repellent
- Extra $$ for tips, etc.