Outdoor Adventure (departs from Cabo San Lucas)
Enjoy Mexico’s longest, highest, and fastest zip line – as well as many other exciting, fun activities set in a beautiful oasis that is part of a UNESCO protected biosphere, a truly spectacular backdrop for this amazing adventure.
Following the amazing zip lines, you will hop into a Polaris RZR off road UTV buggy and zoom off into the beautiful desert. These rugged and powerful vehicles are made for rough and tough off road conditions. You’ll be lead through the desert by seasoned guides on an exciting and fun course over sand, rocks and dusty roads and through dry riverbeds.
Natural rock climbing walls, suspended bridges, cliff-side rappelling, crazy ladders and an array of fun and exciting zip lines of various heights and lengths make this an adrenaline-pumping day not to be missed!
Your Outdoor Adventure (departs from Cabo San Lucas) includes the following:
- Bilingual staff
- Round trip transportation
- All adventure equipment required
- Bottled water
- Tour duration: 3.5 hours
- Tour schedule: every 30 minutes from 08:30 AM to 1:00 PM daily (except Sundays)
- Tour departure: from selected hotels (details will accompany your reservation confirmation)
- Age restrictions: minimum age 8 years; children between 8-11 years pay children’s price.
- Minimum height 4ft
- Maximum weight 260lbs
- Pregnant women will not be allowed to participate
- Those with back, neck, heart or balance-related conditions will not be allowed to participate
- Clients who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate
Please bring the following to your Outdoor Adventure (departs from Cabo San Lucas):
- Biodegradable sunscreen / repellent
- Clothes that can handle desert dust
- Tennis or hiking shoes
- Drivers licence (if driving)
- Polaris insurance $25 USD
- Extra $$ for tips, etc.