Private Luxury Sailing Tour (departs from Cabo San Lucas)
If you are wondering what to do in Cabo to treat yourself, your family and your friends to a unique experience, then a Cabo San Lucas boat charter is definitely for you.
Whether you are a seasoned sailor or someone looking to try sailing for the first time, this luxury sailing experience is made unforgettable by the incomparably beautiful Sea of Cortez, home to a marvelous blend of colors and incredible marine biodiversity.
For those looking for adventure you can swim, snorkel and stand-up paddleboard, and for those seeking some downtime, this is the perfect day to just lie back and bask in the tropical rays of the Baja’s warm sunshine. In addition to all of this you can also get in some wildlife spotting that often includes wild dolphins, manta rays, sea turtles and whales (in winter).
With lunch, snacks and drinks included, this wonderful day out on the ocean perfectly combines the pleasures of sailing with luxury pampering.
Please refer to the tabs below for more information.
45′ Sailboat (up to 12 people)
50′ Sailboat (up to 16 people)
54′ Sailboat (up to 20 people)
Catamaran (up to 26 people)
Your Private Luxury Sailing Tour (departs from Cabo San Lucas) includes the following:
- Bilingual staff
- Round trip transportation from selected hotels
- Snorkel equipment
- Stand up paddleboard
- Light snacks
- Premium open bar
- Tour duration: 4.5 hours
- Tour schedule: 9:00 AM, 10:00 AM, 11:00 AM, 2:00 PM and 3:00 PM daily
- Tour departure: from selected hotels or a centralized meeting point (details will accompany your reservation confirmation)
- Age restrictions: minimum age 8 years
- Other restrictions:
- This tour is not recommended for anyone who suffers from seasickness or hydrophobia
- Note: this tour is weather dependent and will therefore only operate if weather permits
Please bring the following to your Private Luxury Sailing Tour (departs from Cabo San Lucas):
- Biodegradable sunscreen / repellent
- Light sweater or jacket (during winter months)
- Extra $$ for tips, etc.