Private Sunset Sailing (departs from Cabo San Lucas)
Cabo San Lucas is famous for its beautiful sunsets, and there is nothing more peaceful and romantic than sailing the waters off Cabo as the crimson sun dips into the deep blue waters of the Pacific. Just imagine – the sun is setting as you relax in comfort on deck, cocktail in hand with the wind pushing you across the crystal waters of the unique place where the Pacific Ocean meets the Sea of Cortés.
As you gaze out across the Pacific Ocean, you will be able to marvel at the changing colors of the sky and the horizon emblazoned with shades of fiery gold, red and pink. Then, just as the sun sets, you will sail along the shoreline toward Cabo’s old lighthouse, where the delicate mix of evening colors mix with the browns and greens of the desert to create stunningly romantic moments.
If you love clean air, brisk sailing, sunsets, night skies, and a hint of stylish romance, jump on board for an evening you will never forget.
Capacity: 1 to 20 guests
Your Private Sunset Sailing (departs from Cabo San Lucas) includes the following:
- Bilingual staff
- Round trip transportation
- Beneteau Cyclades 52′ sailboat
- Premium open bar
- Gourmet snacks
- Tour duration: 2.5 hours
- Tour schedule: 5:30 PM (March to September), 5:00 PM (October), 4:30 PM (November to February); daily
- Tour departure: from selected hotels (details will accompany your reservation confirmation)
- Age restrictions: minimum age 18 years
- This tour is not recommended for anyone who suffers from seasickness or hydrophobia
- Clients who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate
- Note: sailing is by nature weather dependent and will therefore only operate if weather permits
Please bring the following to your Private Sunset Sailing (departs from Cabo San Lucas):
- Sweater or light jacket (during winter months)
- Extra $$ for tips etc…