Bob Underwater Explorer
B.O.B. stands for Breathing Observation Bubble, a unique apparatus that consists of a huge airtight helmet complete with breathing apparatus. From within your B.O.B you will experience the incredible underwater world of the Caribbean just as scuba divers do.
B.O.B. is easy, safe and lots of fun and in addition this trip includes a guided snorkeling tour of the same reef. A perfect day out for those who want to see sea turtles, tropical fish and colorful coral reefs.
Your Bob Underwater Explorer includes the following:
- Bilingual staff
- Round trip transportation to the reef
- 30 minutes Bob ride
- Snorkeling tour
- Soft drinks
- Tour duration: 1.5 hours
- Tour schedule: 09:00 AM, 10:30 AM, 12:00 PM, 1:30 PM, 3:00 PM daily (except Sundays)
- Tour departure: from a private marina in Cancun (details will accompany your reservation confirmation)
- Age restrictions: minimum age 12 years
- Pregnant women will not be allowed to participate
- Clients who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate
Please bring the following to your Bob Underwater Explorer:
- Comfortable clothing
- $10 USD for additional dock fee charge
- Extra $$ for tips, etc.