Chichen Itza & Maya Cenote (departs from Cancun)
Journey to the ancient city of Chichen Itza, once a major focal point in the Northern Maya Lowlands from AD 600 through to AD 1200. Once one of the largest Maya cities Chichen Itza is now one of the Seven Wonders of the Modern World.
Afterwards explore one of the Peninsula’s deepest cenotes and enjoy its beautiful rock formations, swim in its clear fresh waters, and try any one of the exciting adventure activities on offer.
Finish up with a delicious regional lunch prepared by the local Maya. A fun-filled day for the whole family!
Price adults: $149
Price children: $129
Your Chichen Itza & Maya Cenote (departs from Cancun) includes the following:
- Bilingual staff
- Round trip transportation
- Admission to and guided tour in the archaeological site
- Cenote swim
- All adventure equipment required
- Buffet lunch
- Restrooms, lockers
- Tour duration: 10 hours
- Tour schedule: 07:00 AM daily
- Tour departure: from selected hotels (details will accompany your reservation confirmation)
- Age restrictions: minimum age 6 years; children between 6-12 years pay children’s price
- Clients who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate
Please bring the following to your Chichen Itza & Maya Cenote (departs from Cancun):
- Biodegradable sunscreen/repellent
- Comfortable walking shoes or sports sandals
- Extra $$ for tips etc…