Coba Ruins & Mayan Village Adventure Tour (departs from Cancun)
Visit the archaeological site of Coba, and discover the amazing Nohoch Muul pyramid, the tallest in the Yucatan Peninsula from where you will enjoy stunning views of the surrounding sub-tropical jungle.
From here journey further into the jungle to a secluded Maya village where you will be immersed not only in the local culture but will be able to enjoy their well-preserved natural environment, rappelling down into cenotes, flying above the forest canopy on breathtaking zip lines, swimming in hidden freshwater caves, kayaking on open freshwater lagoons and just walking through the jungle! And to end it all a delicious traditional meal prepared by the village people.
Your Coba Ruins & Mayan Village Adventure Tour (departs from Cancun) includes the following:
- Bilingual staff
- Round trip transportation
- All equipment required for adventure activities
- Buffet lunch
- Small groups of a maximum of 14 people
- Restrooms, lockers, showers
- Tour duration: 9 hours
- Tour schedule: 08:00 AM daily
- Tour departure: from selected hotels (details will accompany your reservation confirmation)
- Age restrictions: minimum age 6 years; children between 6-12 years pay children’s price
- Clients who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women
- This tour is not suitable for those who are severely physically challenged nor for those who suffer from heart, respiratory or back problems
Please bring the following to your Coba Ruins & Mayan Village Adventure Tour (departs from Cancun):
- Biodegradable sunscreen / repellent
- Comfortable walking shoes or sports sandals
- Extra $$ for tips, etc.