Dolphin Swim Adventure (on Isla Mujeres)
The Isla Mujeres Dolphin Swim Adventure is a unique encounter with these beautiful marine mammals. Aside from the incredible famous belly ride (you hold the dolphin’s fins as it swims backwards), what makes this experience special is the use of a snorkeling mask, which allows you to see the dolphins interacting in their underwater world.
After a kiss, a hug, and a handshake you will be able to enjoy free time with two dolphins in the water. After your dolphin activity, enjoy free time at our beach club or break away and explore this beautiful, quaint little Caribbean island.
Your Dolphin Swim Adventure (on Isla Mujeres) includes the following:
- Bilingual staff
- Round trip ferry from Cancun
- 2 dolphins per group
- A maximum of 12 people per group
- 15 minute briefing and 50 minutes with the dolphins
- Belly ride
- Boogie push
- Hand target
- Free time with dolphins
- Life jacket
- Continental breakfast
- Buffet meal
- Open bar
- Access to beach club
- Pool and lounge chairs
- Showers, toilets, change rooms
- Tour duration: 1 hour 5 minutes
- Tour schedule: 10:30 AM, 12:00 PM, 1:30 PM and 3:30 PM daily
- Tour departure: details will accompany your reservation confirmation
- Age restrictions: minimum age 6 years; children 6-12 years pay children’s price; children 6-12 years must be accompanied by a paying adult; children 13 years and older can participate on their own
- Use of any type of sunblock is not permitted
- Use of personal cameras is not permitted during the swim program
- This is not recommended for pregnant women as dolphins are able to detect pregnancy and may react adversely to it; women who are less than 5 months pregnant will be allowed to participate only if accompanied by another paying adult and after signing a Responsibility Waiver Form
- Clients who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate
Please bring the following to your Dolphin Swim Adventure (on Isla Mujeres):
- $15 USD for round trip ground transportation to ferry dock
- $8 USD dock fee payable at check-in (all guests 4 years and older)
- Extra $$ for tips, etc.
Please arrive 30 minutes before the start of your Isla Mujeres Dolphin Swim Adventure.
If you have any specific health conditions or are physically challenged in any way, please notify us before confirming your reservation.