Sea Life Discovery Adventure (on Isla Mujeres)
The Isla Mujeres Sea Life Discovery Adventure is your once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to interact with three of the most beautiful of marine animals. The dolphin swim program will be done in pairs and includes the famous foot push, dorsal tow, a kiss, a hug, a handshake and you will be able to enjoy free time with two dolphins in the water.
Once thought to be mermaids, manatees are huge, beautiful marine mammals. These gentle giants can grow as long as 13ft/4m and weigh up to 1300 lbs./600 kg! The manatee program allows you to spend time with them, share a kiss and a hug and even feed these magnificent creatures while swimming with them in their home. And finally the sea lion program includes fun activities with sea lions that include learning about their diet, feeding them, petting them, and getting a kiss from them.
After your activities, enjoy free time at our beach club or break away and explore this beautiful, quaint little Caribbean island. This incredible experience is one that the entire family will enjoy!
Your Sea Life Discovery Adventure (on Isla Mujeres) includes the following:
- Bilingual staff
- Round trip ferry from Cancun
- DOLPHIN ROYAL SWIM
- 2 dolphins per group
- A maximum of 10 people per group
- 15 minute briefing and 60 minutes with the dolphins
- Foot push
- Dorsal tow
- Hand target
- Free time with dolphins
- MANATEE ENCOUNTER
- SEA LION ENCOUNTER
- Life jacket
- Continental breakfast
- Buffet meal
- Open bar
- Fantasy snorkel – stingrays or sharks
- Bicycle tour
- VIP area (includes restaurant and pool)
- Access to beach club
- Pool and lounge chairs
- Showers, toilets, change rooms
- Tour duration: 4 HOURS
- Tour schedule: 10:30 AM daily (except Sundays)
- Tour departure: details will accompany your reservation confirmation
- Age restrictions: minimum age 8 years; children 8-12 years pay children’s price; children 8-12 years must be accompanied by a paying adult; children 13 years and older can participate on their own
- Use of any type of sunblock is not permitted
- Use of personal cameras is not permitted during the swim program
- This is not recommended for pregnant women as dolphins are able to detect pregnancy and may react adversely to it; women who are less than 5 months pregnant will be allowed to participate only if accompanied by another paying adult and after signing a Responsibility Waiver Form
- Clients who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate
Please bring the following to your Sea Life Discovery Adventure (on Isla Mujeres):
- $15 USD for round trip ground transportation to ferry dock
- $8 USD dock fee payable at check-in (all guests 4 years and older)
- Extra $$ for tips etc…
Please arrive 30 minutes before the start of your Isla Mujeres Sea Life Discovery Adventure.
If you have any specific health conditions or are physically challenged in any way, please notify us before confirming your reservation.