Mexico Family Adventure Tour (7 days) (departs from Cancun)
Embark on a journey that will highlight some of the best locations and activities that Mexico’s Yucatan Peninsula has to offer. From colorful coral reef snorkeling, swimming with turtles, exploring the pristine coastal wetlands of the Sian Ka’an Biosphere Reserve, easy birdwatching to visiting ancient ruin sites, this trip is tailormade for the entire family.
Arrival at Cancun.
Transfer to hotel.
Overnight in Tulum.
Sea turtle snorkel tour.
Cenote snorkel tour.
Visit to the Sian Ka’an Biosphere Reserve.
Kayak tour of wetlands.
Coastal jungle hiking tour.
ATV jungle tour OR cenote snorkeling tour.
Early morning bird watching tour
Summer (June through September): whale shark snorkeling tour.
Winter (October through May): guided tour of Coba and Tulum archaeological sites.
Transfer to Cancun International Airport.
Price: $1,295 (based on double occupancy)
Your Mexico Family Adventure Tour (7 days) (departs from Cancun) includes the following:
- Bilingual staff
- Land transportation
- Entrance fees
- All equipment required
- Tour duration: 6 nights, 7 days
- Tour departure: From Cancun (details will accompany your reservation confirmation)
- Activity level: easy
- Clients who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate
Please bring the following to your Mexico Family Adventure Tour (7 days) (departs from Cancun):
- Biodegradable sunscreen/repellent
- Suitable and sufficient clothing
- Refillable water bottle
- Extra $$ for beverages, lunches, dinners, tips, souvenirs etc…