Night Dive (departs from Cancun)
The thought of dipping below the surface at night seems mysterious, yet so alluring. Although you’ve been scuba diving at a site many times before, at night you drop into a whole new world and watch it come to life under the glow of your dive light. The scene changes as day creatures retire and nocturnal organisms emerge. If you’ve wondered what happens underwater after the sun goes down, this is your opportunity!
And where better to do it than Cancun, whose waters are home to some of the best scuba diving anywhere on earth. So take a plunge into waters which are home to legendary visibility and search for nocturnal creatures like sharks, lobster and turtles.
An experienced crew will work with each group to personalize the dive to match your experience and preferences.
$81 (includes equipment)
$73 (own equipment)
Your Night Dive (departs from Cancun) includes the following:
- Bilingual, certified Divemaster
- Round trip boat transportation to dive site
- 1 tank, 1 dive location
- A maximum of 6 divers per group
- Bottled water
- Tour duration: 4 hours
- Tour schedule: 6:00 PM Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Tour departure: from a private marina in Cancun (details will accompany your reservation confirmation)
- Age restrictions: minimum age 10 years
- Only certified divers will be allowed to participate
- Clients who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate
Please bring the following to your Night Dive (departs from Cancun):
- Open Water Certification
- $10 USD dock fee
- $11 USD wetsuit rental
- Extra $$ for tips, etc.