Private Catamaran and Yacht Charter to Isla Mujeres
We all dream of setting sail on the turquoise blue Caribbean on a private catamaran or yacht with friends and family. Make this dream come true on any one of our boats that range from 31 foot yachts (13 guests maximum) to 75 foot catamarans (100 guests maximum).
Immediately after leaving the marina in Cancun you will be treated to a guided snorkeling tour above one of the many beautiful reefs found in this shallow sea. Life could not get better than floating on the water’s surface and admiring the dazzling colors of the many tropical fish and coral species below!
But it does. A delicious lunch on the island of Isla Mujeres (“the Island of Women”) followed by more sailing, swimming and free time to explore this island’s quaint little town, all make this a day to remember.
From sailing to snorkeling, eating and just having an amazing time, our experienced crews are waiting to ensure that you get the most out of your day at sea.
Your Private Catamaran and Yacht Charter to Isla Mujeres includes the following:
- Bilingual staff
- All snorkeling equipment
- Life jackets
- Reef snorkeling
- Lunch (optional)
- Open bar (optional)
- Tour duration: 4 to 7 hours
- Tour schedule: 10:00 AM daily
- Tour departure: from a marina in the Riviera Maya (details will accompany your reservation confirmation)
- Age restrictions: all ages welcome
- Other restrictions:
- This tour is not recommended for anyone who suffers from seasickness or hydrophobia
- All guests must be proficient swimmers, in good health and self-sufficient
- Participants must be able to descend boat ladders for snorkeling activity
- Clients who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to board the catamaran
- Note: sailing is by nature weather dependant and will therefore only operate if weather permits
Please bring the following to your Private Catamaran and Yacht Charter to Isla Mujeres:
- Biodegradable sunscreen / repellent
- Swimsuit and towel
- Sunglasses and hat
- Underwater camera for snorkeling
- Driver’s license and credit card for golf cart hire on Isla Mujeres
- Extra $$ for tips, etc.