Riviera Maya Cycle Tour (5 days) (departs from Cancun)
The Riviera Maya and surrounding area is home to the magical Maya culture, dense subtropical rainforest that boasts a great variety of bird, plant and animal species, the unique and world famous freshwater cenotes and an incomparably beautiful Caribbean coastline.
Discover all of this and more on a fairly easy, flat road bicycle tour that is suitable for anyone between the ages of 25 to 55 years old.
Arrival at Cancun.
Transfer to and overnight in Playa del Carmen.
Roundtrip ferry transfer to Cozumel Island.
Bike tour of Cozumel Island.
Reef snorkel tour.
Transfer to and overnight in Tulum.
Bike tour to the colonial city of Valladolid.
Guided tour of Tulum archaeological site.
Overnight in Valladolid.
Bike tour to Chichen Itza.
Guided tour of Chichen Itza archaeological site.
Transfer to and overnight in Cancun.
Transfer to Cancun International Airport.
Your Riviera Maya Cycle Tour (5 days) (departs from Cancun) includes the following:
- Bilingual staff
- Land transportation
- Entrance fees
- Tour duration: 4 nights, 5 days
- Tour departure: From Cancun (details will accompany your reservation confirmation)
- Activity level: moderate to difficult
- Clients who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate
Please bring the following to your Riviera Maya Cycle Tour (5 days) (departs from Cancun):
- All personal biking equipment (bikes & equipment available upon request)
- Biodegradable sunscreen/repellent
- Comfortable walking/hiking shoes
- Suitable and sufficient clothing
- Rain coat
- Torch or headlamp
- Refillable water bottle
- Extra $$ for beverages, lunches, dinners, tips, souvenirs etc…