Tulum Yalku Plus (departs from Cancun)
Discover the archaeological site of Tulum on a guided tour of the only surviving site set alongside the sea. The stunning backdrop of the Caribbean makes this spectacular site one of the most picturesque in the world!
Journey deep into the subtropical rainforest of the Yucatan to enjoy a refreshing swim in the crystal clear freshwater of a “cenote” (natural sinkhole) and explore the nearby underground river filled with hundreds of fascinating stalactites and stalagmites.
Afterwards enjoy a leisurely snorkel tour in a protected marine inlet where fresh water from the underground rivers combines with salt water from the sea to create a dazzling environment teeming with aquatic life.
End it all basking in the sun as you are treated to a delicious, beachside lunch.
Your Tulum Yalku Plus (departs from Cancun) includes the following:
- Bilingual staff
- Round trip transportation
- Guided tour of Tulum archaeological site
- Cenote swim
- Snorkel tour in natural marine inlet
- All equipment required
- Tour duration: 8 hours
- Tour schedule: 09:00 AM daily
- Tour departure: from selected hotels (details will accompany your reservation confirmation)
- Age restrictions: minimum age 8 years; children between 8-12 years pay children’s price
- Clients who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate
Please bring the following to your Tulum Yalku Plus (departs from Cancun):
- Biodegradable sunscreen/repellent
- Hat or cap
- Comfortable walking shoes or sports sandals
- Extra $$ for tips, etc.