Underwater Museum Snorkel Adventure
The Cancun underwater museum is the world’s biggest, with more than 450 sculptures dotting the white sand ocean floor. Originally built to create an alternative to the region’s coral reefs which have been under enormous pressure in recent years, the museum is now a growing artificial reef covered with algae, coral polyps and home to an increasing variety of tropical marine life.
Explore this unique attraction on a snorkel tour that combines easy snorkeling with endless Caribbean visibility and lots of fun in the sun.
Your Underwater Museum Snorkel Adventure includes the following:
- Bilingual staff
- Snorkel gear
- Life jacket (mandatory)
- Brand new snorkel tube
- Bottled water
- Tour duration: 4 hours
- Tour schedule: 9:30 AM daily
- Tour departure: from a private marina in Cancun (details will accompany your reservation confirmation)
- Age restrictions: minimum age 8 years
- This tour is not suitable for pregnant women nor for those who do not know how to swim
- Clients who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate
Please bring the following to your Underwater Museum Snorkel Adventure:
- Biodegradable sunscreen/repellent
- $10 USD dock fee
- Extra $$ for tips, etc.