Cozumel Catamaran Sailing & Snorkeling (departs from Cozumel)
Cozumel, whose waters are home to some of the best snorkeling anywhere on earth, invites you to take a plunge into waters which boast legendary visibility of up to 200 feet and some of the most dazzling displays of soft coral and marine life you’ll ever see.
Explore three of Cozumel’s most popular reefs: Palancar, Columbia and finally the spectacular El Cielo.
To end this unforgettable day a delicious lunch will be served at a typical Mexican restaurant.
Your Cozumel Catamaran Sailing & Snorkeling (departs from Cozumel) includes the following:
- Bilingual staff
- 3 different reef snorkel locations
- All equipment required
- Life jacket
- Free snorkel tube
- Sodas & water
- Tour duration: 6 hours
- Tour schedule: 08:00 AM Mondays through Saturdays
- Tour departure: from a marina in Cozumel (details will accompany your reservation confirmation)
- Age restrictions: minimum age 5 years
- Clients who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate
Please bring the following to your Cozumel Catamaran Sailing & Snorkeling (departs from Cozumel):
- Biodegradable sunscreen/repellent
- Waterproof camera
- Extra $$ for tips, etc.