Cozumel Island Jeep Experience
Explore Cozumel Island by Jeep and get to see all of its main attractions, including the island’s most important lookout point, its lighthouse and the beautifully restored Mayan ruins of San Gervasio which were dedicated to the Mayan goddess Ixchel, deity of midwifery, fertility, medicine and weaving.
Visit different National Parks, including the Chankanaab National Park which offers everything that is characteristic of Cozumel Island: an amazing variety of tropical marine fish including angels, surgeons, groupers, and parrots, all living amongst colorful coral reefs set in the endless visibility of a very tranquil Caribbean Sea. A variety of additional activities in the park and a delicious Mexican buffet make for a perfect day out in the sun.
After your day in the sun and sea visit downtown Cozumel for a leisurely, guided walk through its small streets filled with local fare.
Your Cozumel Island Jeep Experience includes the following:
- Bilingual staff
- Round trip transport
- 1 Jeep (4 persons)
- Cozumel lookout point
- Private beach
- Punta Sur Park
- Cozumel lighthouse
- San Gervasio archaeological site
- Chankanaab Park
- Snorkel tour & equipment
- Sea lion show
- Tequila tasting
- Mexican Buffet:, fried potatoes, rice, nachos, vegetables, tacos, chicken fajitas, grilled fish, Mexican salsas, fruit salad, bottled water, sodas, 2 beers per person
- Free access to: botanical gardens, Mayan ruins, crocodile lagoon & Maya home
- Tour duration: 7 hours
- Tour schedule: daily
- Tour departure: from selected hotels (details will accompany your reservation confirmation)
- Clients who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate
Please bring the following to your Cozumel Island Jeep Experience (departs from Akumal):
- Biodegradable sunscreen/repellent
- Swimsuit and towel
- Comfortable walking shoes or sports sandals
- Driver’s licence (for driver of Jeep)
- Credit card (damage liability deposit; for driver of Jeep)
- $20 USD park entrance fee
- Extra $$ for souvenirs, tips, etc.