PADI Master Scuba Diver Certification
Join the best of the best in recreational scuba diving and live the dive life as a PADI Master Scuba Diver. The PADI Master Scuba Diver rating places you in an elite group of respected divers who have earned this rating through both significant experience and scuba training. Fewer than two percent of divers ever achieve this rating. When you flash your Master Scuba Diver card, people know that you’ve spent time underwater in a variety of environments and had your share of dive adventures.
The path starts with earning a PADI Open Water Diver certification, followed by PADI Advanced Open Water Diver and PADI Rescue Diver (or qualifying certifications). You also need to earn five PADI Specialty Diver certifications and have logged a minimum of 50 dives.
And where better to do it than Cozumel, whose waters are home to some of the best scuba diving anywhere on earth. So take a plunge into waters which are home to legendary clarity, with visibility of up to 200 feet, and some of the most dazzling displays of soft coral and marine life you’ll ever see.
$600 (own dive equipment)
Rental dive equipment (please refer to “”Recommendations”” tab below)
Your PADI Master Scuba Diver Certification includes the following:
- PADI-certified bilingual Instructor
- Three 2-tank boat dives
- Four beach dives
- Five speciality certifications: multilevel, boat, drift, underwater naturalist, peak performance buoyancy.
- A maximum of 4 students per group
- Tour duration: 5 days
- Tour schedule: available upon request
- Tour departure: Dive Shop Cozumel (details will accompany your reservation confirmation)
- Only PADI-certified divers will be allowed to participate
- Clients who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate
- Note: diving is by nature weather dependent and will therefore only operate if weather permits
Please bring the following to your PADI Master Scuba Diver Certification:
- PADI Certification Card
- Marine park tax – $2.50
- Extra $$ for tips etc…
Optional rental items:
- Regulator rental – $11.00
- BCD rental – $11.00
- Mask, fins, snorkel rental – $5.00
- Shortie wetsuit rental – $9.00
- Underwater flashlight rental – $8.00
- Tanks rental – $9.00
- Nitrox – $11.00