Stand Up Paddle Program
Paddleboarding would seem a tricky endeavor under the best conditions. A cross between kayaking and surfing, paddleboarding — in which the practitioner stands on a long board and paddles — was born in Hawaii and has spread across the globe in recent years.
What better way then to enjoy the turquoise blue waters of the Caribbean that surround Cozumel Island. For beginners training courses will get you up and paddling with ease. For advanced paddleboarders a variety of coastal tours are on offer.
Stand up and experience the marine life of Cozumel from the vantage point of your paddleboard tour!
Price adults (Instruction only): $35
Price children (Instruction only): $25
With transport: $60
Your Stand Up Paddle Program includes the following:
- Bilingual staff
- Round trip transportation (optional)
- Board and paddle
- Small groups of maximum 7 people
- Tour duration: 5 hours
- Tour schedule: 08:00 AM daily
- Tour departure: from selected hotels (details will accompany your reservation confirmation)
- Age restrictions: minimum age 10 years
- Guests under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate
Please bring the following to your Stand Up Paddle Program:
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Swimsuit and towel
- Sunglasses and hat
- Comfortable walking shoes or sports sandals
- Extra $$ for tips etc…