Copper Canyon Out & About Expedition (PRIVATE)
Get out and explore the incredible canyon system, the surrounding wilderness environment and the rich cultural heritage that makes this region unique. Drive through three of the most spectacular canyons in the incomparably enormous Copper Canyon system: Basihaure, Humira and Copper Canyons.
Additional highlights include the unusual rock formations found only in the valley of the Mushrooms, Frogs and Monks, the 18th century Jesuit museums at San Ignacio and Cusarare, encounters with the local Raramuri Indians, and an easy hike around the Cusarare Waterfalls.
Sweeping panoramic views from a set table picnic at the majestic canyon’s edge ends a uniquely unforgettable experience.
Price (1-4 persons): $179
Price per person (5+ persons): $44.75
Price picnic per person: $25
Your Copper Canyon Out & About Expedition (PRIVATE) includes the following:
- Bilingual staff
- All transfers required
- Local taxes
- Tour duration: 8 hours
- Tour schedule: 9.00 AM daily
- Tour departure: from Creel (details will accompany your reservation confirmation)
- Clients who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate
Please bring the following to your Copper Canyon Out & About Expedition (PRIVATE):
- Biodegradable sunscreen / repellent
- Sunglasses and hat
- Comfortable walking/hiking shoes
- Refillable water bottle
- Travel insurance (this supplier does NOT provide travel insurance for any of their tours)
- $6.00 per person for entrance fees
- Extra $$ souvenirs, tips, etc.