Copper Canyon Nature & Culture Combo (PRIVATE)
Get out and explore the incredible canyon system, the surrounding wilderness environment and the rich cultural heritage that makes this region unique.
Highlights include the unusual rock formations found only in the valley of the Mushrooms, Frogs and Monks, the 18th century Jesuit museums at San Ignacio and Cusarare, encounters with the local Raramuri Indians, famous Mexican art at the Loyola Museum, an easy hike around the Cusarare Waterfalls, and picturesque views of Lake Arareko.
Sweeping panoramic views from a set table picnic at the majestic canyon’s edge brings to a close a unique experience that can only be described as breathtaking.
Price (1-4 persons): $129
Price per person (5+ persons): $32.25
Price picnic per person: $25
Your Copper Canyon Nature & Culture Combo (PRIVATE) includes the following:
- Bilingual staff
- All transfers required
- Local taxes
- Tour duration: 6 hours
- Tour schedule: 9.00 AM daily
- Tour departure: from Creel (details will accompany your reservation confirmation)
- Clients who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate
Please bring the following to your Copper Canyon Nature & Culture Combo (PRIVATE):
- Biodegradable sunscreen/repellent
- Sunglasses and hat
- Comfortable walking/hiking shoes
- Swimsuit and towel
- Refillable water bottle
- Travel insurance (this supplier does NOT provide travel insurance for any of their tours)
- $6.00 per person for entrance fees
- Extra $$ tips, souvenirs etc…