3 Tank Scuba Diving (departs from La Paz)
La Paz, a favorite Mexican beach destination, is also the hub of Baja California’s eco-tourism, and offers some of the best diving in the Sea of Cortez. Choose from a diversity of options, including: shipwrecks, a chance to swim alongside sea lions and the likelihood of shark encounters.
The boat ride out will impress you with beautiful views of the inland mountain range as well as the many islands along the coastline. Underwater you will be able to spot cocooned parrotfish, king angelfish, billowing orange cup corals, sea lions schooling jacks, tunas, and hammerhead sharks.
Don’t miss scuba diving in a place famed ocean explorer, Jacques Cousteau, called the “world’s aquarium”.
Price Single: $225
Your 3 Tank Scuba Diving (departs from La Paz) includes the following:
- Bilingual staff
- Round trip transportation
- All dive equipment required
- 3 Tank dive
- Tour duration: 6 hours (approximate time)
- Tour schedule: 08:00 AM daily
- Tour departure: from selected hotels (details will accompany your reservation confirmation)
- Age restrictions: minimum age 10 years
- Pregnant women will not be allowed to participate
- Only certified divers can use cameras during dives
- Clients who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate
Please bring the following to your 3 Tank Scuba Diving (departs from La Paz):
- Biodegradable sunscreen/repellent
- Open Water Certification
- $7 USD National Park permit fee
- $15 USD for lunch
- Extra $$ for tips, etc.