Deep Sea Fishing (departs from La Paz)
With its prolonged billfish seasons and ample opportunities for an offshore Grand Slam any day of the year, the prolific Sea of Cortez rarely disappoints, and La Paz is no different.
Once a well-kept secret among international anglers, this coastal community has blossomed into a prime sport fishing destination over the last couple of decades, luring fishermen worldwide to test some of the best Mexican hotspots firsthand.
Troll and fish for sailfish, blue marlin, white marlin, wahoo, dorado and snapper in the comfort of a variety of vessels that range from our 22 Ft Super Panga all the way to the awesome 106 Ft Broward.
So don’t wait, climb aboard and head out to sea with us for a day of fishing that you will never forget!
22 foot Super Panga (2 pax): $405
26 foot Super Panga (4 pax): $520
28 foot Super Cruiser (4 pax): $640
32 foot Cruiser (6 pax): $1,750
63 foot Bertram (10 pax): $2,785
72 foot Buddy Davis (10 pax): $4,175
106 foot Broward (35 pax): $6,950
Daily fishing licence: $21
Vacuum packing: $3
Your Deep Sea Fishing (departs from La Paz) includes the following:
- Bilingual staff
- Round trip transportation
- All fishing equipment
- Life jackets
- Tour duration: 4 hours (approximate time)
- Tour schedule: 09:00 AM daily
- Tour departure: from selected hotels (details will accompany your reservation confirmation)
- this tour is not recommended for anyone who suffers from seasickness or hydrophobia
- clients who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to board the fishing vessels
- Note: fishing is by nature weather dependant and will therefore only operate if weather permits
Please bring the following to your Deep Sea Fishing (departs from La Paz):
- Biodegradable sunscreen/repellent
- Sunglasses and hat
- Extra $$ for tips etc…