Sea Lion Swimming Adventure (departs from La Paz)
Snorkeling with the sea lion pups at the permanent sea lion colony of Los Islotes is truly one of life’s great adventures – come experience the joy for yourself! And getting there is often half the fun – dolphins, whales, mantas, sea turtles, coastal birds and more are regularly seen on the boat ride out.
And to wrap up this amazing day out a delicious picnic lunch at one of the fabulous Isla Espiritu Santo beaches.
Marine Park Fee
Your Sea Lion Swimming Adventure (departs from La Paz) includes the following:
- Bilingual staff
- Round trip transportation
- Snorkeling equipment
- Tour duration: 6 hours (approximate time)
- Tour schedule: 08:30 AM daily (from September until April)
- Tour departure: from La Paz marina (details will accompany your reservation confirmation)
- Age restrictions: all ages welcome
- Clients who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate
Please bring the following to your Sea Lion Swimming Adventure (departs from La Paz):
- Biodegradable sunscreen / repellent
- Hat & sunglasses
- Backpack for extra clothing
- Dry clothing for return trip
- Light sweater or jacket (during winter)
- $7 USD National Park permit fee
- Extra $$ for tips, etc.