Traditional Fishing Trip (departs from Loreto)
Get out on the water in a local Mexican “panga” (traditional fishing boat) which has been redesigned for ease of casting and fighting fish with long rods.
With 80 miles of coastline and islands there will be more than enough opportunity to hunt for sailfish, blue marlin, white marlin, wahoo, dorado and yellowtail in the teeming waters of the extraordinary Sea of Cortez!
Your Traditional Fishing Trip (departs from Loreto) includes the following:
- Bilingual staff
- Round trip transportation
- All equipment required
- Box lunch
- Soft drinks, bottled water & beer
- Entrance fees
- Tour duration: 6 hours
- Tour schedule: 06:30 AM daily
- Tour departure: from the designated departure point (details will accompany your reservation confirmation)
- Clients who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate
Please bring the following to your Traditional Fishing Trip (departs from Loreto):
- Biodegradable sunscreen / repellent
- Hat and sunglasses
- Swimsuit and towel
- Light sweater or jacket
- $12 USD for fishing licence
- $20 USD for bait
- Extra $$ for tips, etc.