2 Tank Scuba Diving (departs from Los Cabos)
Abundant sea life, amazing rock formations, and spectacular coral reefs await you in the waters just off Cabo. Scuba diving in Cabo San Lucas offers divers of all levels a unique, unforgettable diving experience.
On your dive you will see walls and slopes covered with sea fans and an abundance of tropical fish everywhere, including schools of Mexican goatfish, eels, angelfish, parrotfish, lobsters, spotted boxfish, puffers, frogfish, schools of jacks, rays and more.
Don’t miss scuba diving in a place famed ocean explorer, Jacques Cousteau, called the “world’s aquarium”.
Your 2 Tank Scuba Diving program (departs from Los Cabos) includes the following:
- Bilingual staff
- Round trip transportation
- All dive equipment required
- 2 Tank dive
- Light refreshments
- Tour duration: 4 hours
- Tour schedule: 09:00 AM and 2:00 PM daily (except Sundays)
- Tour departure: from selected hotels (details will accompany your reservation confirmation)
- Age restrictions: minimum age 10 years
- Pregnant women will not be allowed to participate
- Only certified divers can use cameras during dives
- Clients who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate
Please bring the following to your 2 Tank Scuba Diving program (departs from Los Cabos):
- Biodegradable sunscreen/repellent
- PADI Certification Card
- Extra $$ for tips, etc.