Cabo Pulmo Scuba Diving (departs from Los Cabos)
Dive into the heart of the Sea of Cortés and explore Cabo Pulmo National Park, a pristine marine sanctuary that is home to an abundance of incredibly varied marine life.
Visit underwater attractions including el lslote, el Bajo, los Cantiles and a sunken tuna boat from a storm in 1939 whose pilot house and hull are now covered in corals, green anemones and a few nudibranchs!
Immerse yourself in adventure and let this colorful, aquatic universe take your breath away!
Your Cabo Pulmo Scuba Diving (departs from Los Cabos) includes the following:
- Bilingual staff
- Round trip transportation
- All equipment required
- 2 Tank dive
- Tour duration: 8 hours
- Tour schedule: 09:00 AM Mondays through Fridays
- Tour departure: from selected hotels (details will accompany your reservation confirmation)
- Age restrictions: minimum age 12 years
- Only certified divers will be allowed to participate
- No professional underwater camera equipment permitted
- Clients who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate
Please bring the following to your Cabo Pulmo Scuba Diving (departs from Los Cabos):
- Open Water Dive certification
- Biodegradable sunscreen / repellent
- Change of clothing
- Light sweater
- Extra $$ for tips, etc.