Cabo Pulmo Snorkel Expedition (departs from Los Cabos)
Splash into the crystal clear waters of Cabo Pulmo National Marine Park and discover its amazing underwater treasure: a living reef estimated to be 20,000 years old!
Swim and snorkel above this well preserved coral reef and amongst large schools of colorful tropical fish that immediately surround you in this pristine marine habitat.
Snorkeling in Pulmo Bay is an unforgettable experience that should be on everyone’s bucket list!
Your Cabo Pulmo Snorkel Expedition (departs from Los Cabos) includes the following:
- Bilingual staff
- Round trip transportation
- All equipment required
- Guided snorkel tour
- Tour duration: 8 hours
- Tour schedule: 09:00 AM Mondays through Fridays
- Tour departure: from selected hotels (details will accompany your reservation confirmation)
- Age restrictions: minimum age 12 years
- Weight restrictions: maximum weight 250 lbs (113 kgs
- Guests with back or neck problems may not participate
- Due to the boat design, bathrooms are not available onboard
- No professional underwater camera equipment permitted
- Clients who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate
Please bring the following to your Cabo Pulmo Snorkel Expedition (departs from Los Cabos):
- Biodegradable sunscreen / repellent
- Change of clothing
- Light sweater
- Extra $$ for tips, etc.