Espiritu Santo Island Adventure (departs from Los Cabos)
Head out from La Paz on a boat trip to the island of Espiritu Santo, a World Heritage Site that is home to clear turquoise blue water, white sand beaches, multi-colored geology and wonderfully abundant and colorful sea life.
With the natural protection that the island affords, enjoy one of the most memorable experiences ever: swimming and snorkeling with sea lions. These playful, intelligent mammals will amaze you with their underwater antics and their insatiable curiosity.
Explore some of the island’s nature trails with world-class naturalist guides and relax under the afternoon sun on one of the island’s many secluded beaches.
Your Espiritu Santo Island Adventure (departs from Los Cabos) includes the following:
- Bilingual staff
- Round trip transportation (additional cost)
- Boat ride
- Guided snorkel tour
- Guided hike
- All equipment required
- Bottled water
- Tour duration: 8 hours
- Tour schedule: 08:30 AM daily
- Tour departure: from selected hotels (details will accompany your reservation confirmation)
- Clients who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate
Please bring the following to your Espiritu Santo Island Adventure (departs from Los Cabos):
- Biodegradable sunscreen/repellent
- Hat and sunglasses
- Swimsuit and towel
- Cool, comfortable clothing and a light sweater (during winter months)
- Closed or sport sandals, or wet shoes
- Comfortable walking or hiking shoes
- Extra $$ for additional purchases, tips etc…