Snorkel & Sea Adventure (departs from Los Cabos)
Discover why the famed ocean explorer Jacques Cousteau called the waters around Cabo “the world’s aquarium” as you journey beyond the hotel zone to secluded coves and isolated beaches on an Apex high-speed boat ride.
On your way out you will stop for an up-close look at Cabo’s famous Land’s End arch and Lover’s Beach, capture a photo of these spectacular natural wonders and spot the resident sea lions as they play in the water and rest on the rocks.
Try your hand at paddle boarding, kayaking, snorkeling or power-snorkeling (with water scooters) in the clear waters of Cabo’s Pacific Ocean, home to rays, sea turtles and an abundance of tropical fish that live amongst the many colorful coral and rugged rock.
After working up an appetite, you will finish off the adventure with a light snack and drinks.
Your Snorkel & Sea Adventure (departs from Los Cabos) includes the following:
- Bilingual staff
- Round trip transportation
- Snorkel equipment
- Stand up paddleboard
- Sea scooter
- Bottled water
- Tour duration: 3 hours
- Tour schedule: 09:00 AM, 10:00 AM, 1:00 PM and 2:00 PM daily
- Tour departure: from selected hotels (details will accompany your reservation confirmation)
- Age restrictions: minimum age 5 years; children between 5-11 years pay children’s price
- Pregnant women will not be allowed to participate
- Clients who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate
Please bring the following to your Snorkel & Sea Adventure (departs from Los Cabos):
- Biodegradable sunscreen/repellent
- Change of clothes
- Non-slip shoes
- Extra $$ for tips, etc.