Private Electric Bike Beach Adventure (departs from Los Cabos)
Ride like never before! Cactus lined sandy trails, hilly terrain and a beautiful, soft-sand beach beside the glistening Pacific are all part of the picturesque route.
Have fun on these brand new, easy-to-use electric bikes with specialized, wide wheels that handle well through both sandy and bumpy mountain trails. With a specially designed electric motor, the bike does all the work for you!
Finish your adventure in an exclusive location with an incredible ocean view, learning how to make tequila margaritas and molcajete sauce before serving it over delicious handmade quesadillas, a traditional meal from central Mexico.
$1,259 Up to 14 guests
Your Private Electric Bike Beach Adventure (departs from Los Cabos) includes the following:
- Bilingual staff
- Round trip transportation
- Knee and elbow pads
- Giant Quesadillas, Central Mexico style
- Margarita making class
- Tour duration: 5 hours
- Tour schedule: 09:00 AM daily (except Saturdays)
- Tour departure: from selected hotels (details will accompany your reservation confirmation)
- Age restrictions: minimum age 8 years
- Maximum weight: 265 lbs (120 kgs)
- Guests must be fully mobile and in good physical condition and must know how to ride a bike
- Not suitable for expectant mothers and guests with back, neck or respiratory problems
- Clients who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate
Please bring the following to your Private Electric Bike Beach Adventure (departs from Los Cabos):
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Hat and sunglasses
- Cool clothing and light sweater (during winter months)
- Tennis or hiking shoes
- Extra $$ for tips, etc.