Sierra La Laguna Mountain Hiking (departs from Los Cabos)
Looming up above the desert south of La Paz is the Sierra de la Laguna Biosphere Reserve, its evergreen vegetation and rugged mountains providing the perfect getaway from the city.
Your guide will take you by jeep into this incredible world filled with interesting natural and regional history, and immerse you in the ranchero culture that has kept alive centuries old artisanal traditions.
Spend an unforgettable day hiking beautiful nature trails, swimming in fresh water springs, and interacting with local rancheros.
Your Sierra La Laguna Mountain Hiking (departs from Los Cabos) includes the following:
- Bilingual staff
- Round trip transportation
- All equipment required
- Entrance fees
- Tour duration: 12 hours
- Tour schedule: 07:30 AM daily
- Tour departure: from selected hotels (details will accompany your reservation confirmation)
- Guests must be fully mobile and in good physical condition
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women
- This tour is not suitable for those who are severely physically challenged nor for those who suffer from heart, respiratory or back problems
- Clients who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate
Please bring the following to your Sierra La Laguna Mountain Hiking (departs from Los Cabos):
- Biodegradable sunscreen/repellent
- Hat and sunglasses
- Cool, comfortable clothing and a light sweater (during winter months)
- Comfortable walking or hiking shoes
- Extra $$ for tips, etc.