Chichen Itza Archaeological Site Tour
Journey into the of the Yucatan Peninsula to the ancient city of Chichen Itza, once a major focal point in the Northern Maya Lowlands from AD 600 through to AD 1200. Chichen Itza was one of the largest Maya cities and at the time had the most diverse population in the Maya world, a factor that could have contributed to the variety of architectural styles at the site.
Now one of the Seven Wonders of the Modern World it is a “bucket list” place to see. Together with delicious traditional food prepared by local Maya and a refreshing swim in one of the Yucatan Peninsula’s spectacular cenotes, this is an experience not to be missed!
Your Chichen Itza Archaeological Site Tour includes the following:
- Bilingual staff
- Round trip transportation
- Entrance fees
- Tour duration: 9.5 hours
- Tour schedule: 8:00 AM daily
- Tour departure: from selected hotels (details will accompany your reservation confirmation)
- Clients who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate
Please bring the following to your Chichen Itza Archaeological Site Tour:
- Biodegradable sunscreen / repellent
- Hat and sunglasses
- Swimsuit and towel
- Cool clothing and light sweater (during winter months)
- Tennis or hiking shoes
- Bottled water
- Extra $$ for tips, etc.