Maya Handcrafts & Cenote Excursion
Enjoy a cultural journey into the colorful world of Maya handcraft production on the Yucatan Peninsula.
The tour includes a visit to three different rural villages and local artesans who produce a variety of crafts, including products made from the palm tree known as the Mexican palmetto (Sabal mexicana), guayabera shirts, woodwork and hammocks.
End this wonderful experience with a relaxing swim in a beautiful freshwater cenote and a delicious regional lunch prepared and served by local Maya.
Your Maya Handcrafts & Cenote Excursion includes the following:
- Bilingual staff
- Round trip transportation
- Guided visit to two different Maya villages and local artisans
- Cenote swim
- Regional lunch
- Tour duration: 8 hours
- Tour schedule: 8:30 AM daily
- Tour departure: from selected hotels (details will accompany your reservation confirmation)
- Clients who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate
Please bring the following to your Maya Handcrafts & Cenote Excursion:
- Biodegradable sunscreen/repellent
- Hat and sunglasses
- Swimsuit and towel
- Comfortable walking shoes or sports sandals
- Extra $$ for tips etc…