Mayapan Ruins & Cenote Bike Tour
Explore the intriguing ruins of Mayapan, a Pre-Columbian Maya site a mile south of the town of Telchaquillo in Municipality of Tecoh. Mayapan was the political and cultural capital of the Maya in the Yucatán Peninsula during the Late Post-Classic period from the 1220’s until the 1440’s. Estimates of the total city population are 15,000 – 17,000 persons with more than 4,000 structures within the city walls, and additional dwellings outside.
Afterwards grab your bicycle and journey through rural Maya villages of the Yucatan Peninsula until arriving at a spectacularly beautiful cenote. Swim and relax in its crystal clear freshwater and admire the many geological formations that surround you at every turn.
End this unforgettable day out with a delicious regional lunch served in the quaint Hacienda San Pedro Ochil.
$164 (1-2 people)
$93 (3-6 people)
$79 (7-13 people)
Your Mayapan Ruins & Cenote Bike Tour includes the following:
- Bilingual staff
- Round trip transportation
- Support vehicle
- Guided tour of archaeological site of Mayapan
- Mayan village cycle tour
- Cenote swim
- Lunch at Hacienda San Pedro Ochil
- Entrance fees
- Tour duration: 8 hours
- Tour schedule: 07:00 AM daily
- Tour departure: from selected hotels (details will accompany your reservation confirmation)
- Clients who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate
Please bring the following to your Mayapan Ruins & Cenote Bike Tour:
- Biodegradable sunscreen / repellent
- Hat and sunglasses
- Swimsuit and towel
- Comfortable walking shoes or sports sandals
- Extra $$ for tips, etc.