Private Chichen Itza Express Tour
Journey into the of the Yucatan Peninsula to the ancient city of Chichen Itza, once a major focal point in the Northern Maya Lowlands from AD 600 through to AD 1200. Chichen Itza was one of the largest Maya cities and at the time had the most diverse population in the Maya world, a factor that could have contributed to the variety of architectural styles at the site. Now one of the Seven Wonders of the Modern World it is a “bucket list” experience not to be missed!
Your Private Chichen Itza Express Tour includes the following:
- Bilingual staff
- Round trip transportation
- Entrance fees
- Tour duration: 6 hours
- Tour schedule: 08:30 AM daily
- Tour departure: from selected hotels (details will accompany your reservation confirmation)
- Clients who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate
Please bring the following to your Private Chichen Itza Express Tour:
- Biodegradable sunscreen/repellent
- Hat and sunglasses
- Cool clothing and light sweater (during winter months)
- Bottled water
- Extra $$ for lunch, tips, etc.