Private Cuzama Cenote Adventure
Embark on a journey into the heart of Yucatan henequen country to visit an incredible variety of beautiful fresh water cenotes. A rail-mounted horse and cart, the well-preserved traditional means of transporting henequen from the cultivated farmland, takes you on this scenic journey to these secretive, secluded spots.
Your visit includes a visit to three different cenotes: Chelentun (“heart of the agave”), Chacsinikche (“red ants”) and Bolonch’o’jool (“nine mouse burrows”). As you descend the stairs into each of these gorgeous grottos you will be able to appreciate the indescribable tranquillity, the beauty of these naturally formed caverns with their many different geological formations, and refresh yourself in the crystal clear water that runs through all of them.
This is an off track adventure not to be missed!
Your Private Cuzama Cenote Adventure includes the following:
- Bilingual staff
- Round trip transportation
- Entrance fees
- Tour duration: 8 hours
- Tour schedule: 9:00 AM daily
- Tour departure: from selected hotels (details will accompany your reservation confirmation)
- Age restrictions: minimum age 5 years
- This tour is not recommended for those who are physically-challenged
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women
- Clients who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate
Please bring the following to your Private Cuzama Cenote Adventure:
- Biodegradable sunscreen/repellent
- Hat and sunglasses
- Cool clothing and light sweater (during winter months)
- Swimsuit and towel
- Bottled water
- Extra $$ for lunch, tips etc…