Uxmal Spectacular Night Show
Uxmal, today a UNESCO World Heritage Site, was one of the largest cities of the Yucatán peninsula on the Ruta Puuc (Puuc Route), and at its height was home to approximately 20,000 Maya. Its buildings are noted for their size and decoration and ancient roads called “sacbes” connect the buildings, connecting other ancient cities in the area such as Chichén Itzá, Caracol and Xunantunich in modern-day Belize, and Tikal in modern-day Guatemala.
After your visit to this amazing site you will enjoy a delicious dinner and the nightly light and sound show that depicts the Maya worldview and the culture’s rich and interesting history.
Your Uxmal Spectacular Night Show includes the following:
- Bilingual staff
- Round trip transportation
- Entrance fees
- Tour duration: 8 hours
- Tour schedule: 1:00 PM daily
- Tour departure: from selected hotels (details will accompany your reservation confirmation)
- Clients who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate
Please bring the following to your Uxmal Spectacular Night Show:
- Biodegradable repellent
- Hat and sunglasses
- Cool clothing and light sweater (during winter months)
- Tennis or hiking shoes
- Bottled water
- Extra $$ for tips, etc.