Xcambo Ruins, Corchito Nature Reserve & Progreso Town Tour
Your first stop on this very interesting multi-activity day is the Maya archaeological site of Xcambo. Once an important coastal commercial port Xcambo now boasts the well preserved Temple of the Cross and the beautiful Temple of Sacrifices.
Next stop is the eco-reserve Corchito where nature lovers will be able to enjoy the observation of the abundant birdlife, verdant green jungle and the many fresh water cenotes in which a refreshing swim will be a highlight of the day.
Last stop is Progreso town, the Yucatan’s primary commercial port and is a very popular stopover for cruise ships. Walk the pretty boulevard with its refreshing sea breeze and beautiful sea views or enjoy the delicious local seafood in any one of the many restaurants in the town.
Price Adult: $94
Price Adult: $66
Your Xcambo Ruins, Corchito Nature Reserve & Progreso Town Tour includes the following:
- Bilingual staff
- Round trip transportation
- Entrance fees
- Tour duration: 9 hours
- Tour schedule: 09:00 AM daily
- Tour departure: from selected hotels (details will accompany your reservation confirmation)
- Clients who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate
Please bring the following to your Xcambo Ruins, Corchito Nature Reserve & Progreso Town Tour:
- Biodegradable sunscreen/repellent
- Hat and sunglasses
- Swimsuit and towel
- Cool clothing and light sweater (during winter months)
- Tennis or hiking shoes
- Bottled water
- Extra $$ for tips etc…