Yucatan Coast Kayak Tour
Explore a beautiful coastal mangrove ecosystem by boat with a community based organization run by local Maya.
Kayak through the many canals that crisscross this wetland landscape and end with a swim in one of their primary attractions: a freshwater upwelling set in one of the mangrove canals.
End this unforgettable day out in nature with a delicious regional lunch served at a beachside restaurant.
$165 each (1-2 people)
$125 each (3-4 people)
$95 each (5-8 people)
$90 each (9-13 people)
Your Yucatan Coast Kayak Tour includes the following:
- Bilingual staff
- Round trip transportation
- Boat tour
- Kayak tour
- All equipment required
- Lunch at coastal restaurant
- Entrance fees
- Tour duration: 8 hours
- Tour schedule: 07:00 AM daily
- Tour departure: from selected hotels (details will accompany your reservation confirmation)
- Clients who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate
Please bring the following to your Yucatan Coast Kayak Tour:
- Biodegradable sunscreen / repellent
- Hat and sunglasses
- Swimsuit and towel
- Comfortable walking shoes or sports sandals
- Extra $$ for tips, etc.