San Juan Market Tour
The San Juan Market is a traditional Mexican market in the historic center of Mexico City that has become the city’s only such market specializing in gourmet and exotic foods. It is famous for its selection of exotic meats, including venison, crocodile and even wild boar,, as well as a wide selection of products from all over the Americas.
Explore the market and discover the new flavors, textures and foods that make up the incredibly diverse and delicious modern Mexican gastronomy.
Price Adult: $75
Price Children: $25
Your San Juan Market Tour includes the following:
- Bilingual staff
- All food & drink tastings
- Tour duration: 2.5 hours
- Tour schedule: 10:00 AM Saturdays and Sundays
- Tour departure: From Eugenio Pugibet Street in Mexico City’s Centro Historico (details will accompany your reservation confirmation)
- Clients who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate
Please bring the following to your San Juan Market Tour:
- Comfortable clothing & walking shoes
- Extra $$ for tips, etc.