If you are after pure adrenaline then there is nothing better than leaping off into the void attached to a bungee cord.
Situated in the picturesque mountains of the Sierra Madre Oriental, near the quaint mexican town of Santiago, this is the highest bungee structure in the entire country. As you stand on the 70-meter high ledge you will be able to enjoy a magnificent view of the extensive farmland valley below.
And then it is “3-2-1 BUNGEE”!
Your Bungee Jump includes the following:
- Bilingual staff
- Professional Jump Master
- All equipment required
- 1 Bungee jump
- Tour schedule: 3:00 to 7:00 PM Friday; 11:00 AM to 7:00 PM Saturday and Sunday
- Tour departure: Hotel Cola de Caballo (details will accompany your reservation confirmation)
- You will not be allowed to use sandals, shoes without laces, jewelry, watches nor sunglasses
- Keys, wallets and other valuables will be stored safely prior to your jump
- Pregnant women will not be allowed to participate
- Persons who suffer serious heart or lung diseases, who have been recently operated on, or who have serious back or neck problems will not be allowed to participate
- Persons who suffer vertigo or any type of convulsive disorder will not be allowed to participate
- Use of certain medications may result in activity restrictions
- Clients who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate
Please bring the following to your Bungee Jump:
- Comfortable clothing
- Closed, laced shoes
- Light sweater or jacket (during winter)
- Extra $$ for tips, etc.