Forest Canopy Zip-line Tour
Journey through the quaint Mexican town of Santiago into the mountains of the Sierra Madre Oriental and discover the natural beauty of this picturesque, forest-covered landscape.
Located near to the Cola de Caballo Hotel and the stunning Cola de Caballo waterfall, this exciting zip-line canopy tour is the perfect activity for a day out with friends and family.
Wrap it all up with a cold drink in the hotel restaurant overlooking the valley or something typical to eat in the town of Santiago.
Your Forest Canopy Zip-line Tour includes the following:
- Bilingual staff
- All adventure equipment required
- Zip-line tour
- Tour duration: 1 hour
- Tour schedule: 11:00 AM to 7:00 PM Saturday and Sunday
- Tour departure: Hotel Cola de Caballo (details will accompany your reservation confirmation)
- Pregnant women will not be allowed to participate
- Persons who suffer serious heart or lung diseases, who have been recently operated on, or who have serious back or neck problems will not be allowed to participate
- Persons who suffer vertigo or any type of convulsive disorder will not be allowed to participate
- Use of certain medications may result in activity restrictions
- Clients who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate
Please bring the following to your Forest Canopy Zip-line Tour:
- Comfortable clothing
- Closed, laced shoes
- Light sweater or jacket (during winter)
- Extra $$ for tips, etc.