Private Hot Air Balloon Adventure
Take to the skies aboard a hot air balloon that flies with the first rays of sunlight above the impressive northern Mexico landscape.
Launch time is just after dawn when the winds are at their calmest and the temperatures are the coolest. The lovely light of the early morning, the special sounds that can only be heard before the rest of the world opens its eyes and the exceptional silence of flight as you drift with the wind currents above the waking farmland and villages below, make this a unique and unforgettable morning adventure.
There is no better way to experience the endless valleys and rugged mountain backdrop of this region than from a hot air balloon’s privileged bird’s-eye view.
Your Private Hot Air Balloon Adventure includes the following:
- Bilingual staff
- Round trip transportation (optional)
- Certified pilot
- 4 to 6 Passengers per balloon
- 45 Minute balloon flight (wind dependent)
- Bottle of sparkling wine
- Bottled water
- Tour duration: 45 minutes
- Tour schedule: 6:00 AM Monday to Friday
- Tour departure: From selected hotels (details will accompany your reservation confirmation)
- Age restrictions: minimum age 6 years; children 6 to 13 years to be accompanied by a paying adult
- Pregnant women will not be allowed to participate
- Persons who suffer serious heart or lung diseases, who have been recently operated on, or who have serious back or neck problems will not be allowed to participate
- Persons who suffer vertigo or any type of convulsive disorder will not be allowed to participate
- Clients who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate
Please bring the following to your Private Hot Air Balloon Adventure:
- Light sweater or jacket (during winter)
- Extra $$ for tips etc…